Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I AM A HUSBAND


It wasn't cool to drive by your own self to attend your own self nikah event. But its ok, not a big deal by the way (it was!). I had a tight time issue, it was very adventure but its turn out in very good way.

Alhamdulillah. Another new phase in my life. It has been a very busy period since last 1 month. Part 1 in KL done, and I am very hoping it went well. The food, hall, dress, photographer, homestay and even the weather, which is everything was went well I guess, Alhamdulillah.

I mean everything went well.. like, u know...

This weekend, is the second part, which is the final part. May Allah S.W.T ease everything, Aamiin. Thank you to all my lovely family and my in law family for all those hard work and time spent to make things running in order. Also to my best men, who stay by my side all the time, helping me wear the sampin which we both don't even know how to do but turn out look very pretty (confident).

Thank you very much everyone like everyone read my blog..

Until next time.


No comments: